Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 3: Indoor Pool

In 1995 my husband and I met through swim team. We both love the water so it is only natural our kids would too. Daniel loves the water, and as much as Cecelia enjoys bath time I know she will be a little water baby! 

I wanted to get my little man in the pool to have a little lesson, play, and get him acclimated with the water again. It took a few minutes but the fear went away and the cold set in. It wasa normal temperature for an indoor lap pool, but after 20 minutes he was shivering so we called it quits. To warm up I let him play in a shower in the locker room, where he spent more time than in the pool even washing himself! 

Before we left Daniel had one last thing to discover...


That he fits in the lockers! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment