Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 5: Nature Scavenger Hunt

Whenever I get the chance, for exercise I have been going on walk/jogs with Cecelia on the trail at a nearby park. The track is a mile long and the last time I went I am proud to say I did the mile in just over 15 minutes. If you know me then you know this is freaking amazing because running is NOT my thing. But when you can't get to the gym there aren't many options. Cecelia usually sleeps or just watches the view and enjoys the breeze.


This day I decided to take Daniel. It was a nice day, not too hot and the exercise would be good for him. I've tried to take him just walking with me before and it turned into a huge headache so this time I needed to make it interesting. I found this great nature scavenger hunt with pictures on The bird feed nyc. We took our time walking the trail, and found everything except the animal tracks. He claimed to have seen a bear but I wasn't buying that one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment